How to use:
To ensure proper application of Just Gel Polish follows the steps below:
- Begin by cleaning and prepping the nail.
- To prevent lifting, and maximize adhesion, apply IBD PowerBond and let air dry
- Then apply a thin coat of Just Gel Polish Base Coat and LED cure for 30 seconds or UV cure for 1 minute.
- Follow up with a thin coat of Just Gel Polish and cure 30 seconds in an LED light or 2 minutes in a UV. Repeat the process for a second coat.
- Top it off with a thin coat of Just Gel Polish Top Coat again curing 30 seconds in an LED light or 2 minutes in a UV.
- Lastly, remove gel residue with Just Gel Polish Gel Cleanser. Tips and Hints • When applying, make sure to keep Top Coat, Base Coat and Polish off the cuticle and encase the tip edge to ensure long wear.
- Cure thumbs separately for an even application.